Skip to content
- Provisional bookings are held for 7 days from date of booking, at which time a 20% non-refundable deposit must be paid by the guest/agent/lodge to secure the booking, otherwise the booking will expire.
- Final payment is required thirty (30) days prior to date of travel.
- Reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of proof of payment of 20% deposit. Without proof of payment, reservations may be released to accommodate new business.
- Cancellations will be subject to cancellation fees as follows: 30 days – 15 days = 50% ; 14 days – 8 days = 75% ;
7 days – 0 days = 100%
- Bank charges applicable for transfers due to refunds are charged to clients’ account. All incoming payments should be gross and bank charges are for the payee’s account.
- Children aged 12 years or older will be charged adult rates. Children aged 3-11 pay 50% of adult rate if sharing with an adult.
- Guests booking through an agent or tour operator must present a voucher at the start of a tour or the guest may be asked to settle their account directly with the guide. A scanned copy of the voucher or a record of the voucher number must be received by our reservations office as soon as possible after the booking is confirmed.
- Transfers are not included and can be quoted separately.
- Guests are urged to take out their own fully comprehensive travel insurance which covers travel delays/cancellations and any unforeseen circumstances such as illness. The company will not be held responsible for cancelled/delayed flights and refunds will not be awarded under these circumstances & in line with Hubbard’s Historical Tours cancellation policies.